Bikini season has come yet again, but no need to worry.
Here are some quick and easy moves you can do NOW to get your booty in shape for the summertime.
Keep these simple exercises as your secret weapon this summer, so you look and feel great all season long.
Bikini Booty Exercise #1: Squat
- Stand straight with a hip width stance
- Without changing your posture, sit back into your hips as if you were sitting in a kid's chair
- Keep your weight in your heals and your knees at a 90 degree angle
- Hold this pose for at least 2 counts, engaging the abs and squeezing the butt to come back to standing
- Do 3 reps of this exercise 10-15 times
Bikini Booty Exercise #2: Wall Sit
- Against a wall, stand with feet just wider than your hips
- Drop hips just above the knee while keeping the chest up and back long, keep the kneecaps over the ankles
- Hold this pose for 2 minutes, making adjustments if necessary. Tighten your butt as you come back to standing
- Do 3 reps
Bikini Booty Exercise #3: The Squeeze
- When standing, flex and hold glutes for 5 seconds then release
- Do as many reps as you like, this can be done standing in line, or anywhere you find yourself standing
When you're feeling too tired or busy to make a trip to the gym, simply give yourself 10-15 minutes to do these basic workouts to get your booty in shape.